Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home Page - (What do you think of this site?)


I look at a lot of websites. Hundreds. Thousands. Every damn day. Sometimes you find one that really sticks out in your mind. Sometimes it's not for the right reasons. Websites can be memorable because they're good or because they're bad, because you loved it or you found it incredibly frustrating. Nothing can be more frustrating than being an internet professional and still not be able to find anything you're looking for on a site because it's so poorly designed.

Speaking of poor design, what do you think of this site? Wow. What do you like best about it?

1. The Awesome Graphics
2. No Site Title
3. No Name or contact Info
4. Animated gif at the top of the page.
5. The Logos Page
6. The Dividers Page (Might have this market to himself/herself)
7. The Biz. Cards Page
8. Love Lust Marriage Joke (I think it's a joke?)
9. It's Cute AND Clever
10. Miscellaneous spelled wrong
11. All of it, everything single thing about it

Yes, that's definitely #10 for me.
This site was brought to my attention by the designer who was advertising his availability as a designer. Unfortunately, I will not be able to hire him so check out the site while he's still available. View it Here. I would give it a name but apparently it doesn't have one. With work like this who needs a name? Bonus Points for being a Geocities site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this site! It's the one I would have designed for my company website if only I had known this person.